1. The operator should be familiar with and master the performance and characteristics of the gantry machining center machine. Ensure that the emergency stop switch can quickly and effectively function in the event of an emergency to avoid injury.
2. Wear labor protection articles as required, and do not wear gloves.
3. When working with the device, do not touch the electronic switch with wet hands to avoid electric shock. Do not touch any moving parts with your hands.
4. Do not place tools or non-machined workpieces on gantry machining centers or moving objects.
5. The computer desk or work desk next to the machine must be sturdy and must not be placed on the moving parts.
6. When moving up and down the workpiece, stop the machine and pay attention to the proper distance between the workpiece and the tool. Do not open the front door and left and right covers during the operation of the machine to avoid personal injury.
7. After the tool has finished setting, please try it with DRY RUN to make sure the program is correct.
8. When the power is turned off or after an emergency stop, the three axes should be restored to the original position.
9. Do not remove the relevant parts of the travel switch or any protection switch.
10. Before exiting the machine, turn off the control panel power switch and the electrical box main switch.